Design on a Dime
Putting the perfect floor into your home doesn't have to break the bank. Follow these money-saving ideas and you'll find yourself feeling comfortable underfoot in no time!
1. Brainstorming is free. Take advantage of our inspiration board to start collecting ideas about the look and feel you want to achieve in your home. With a little forethought and planning, you can piece together the room of your dreams.
2. Measure your space. Pull out the tape measure and find out just how big your room is by multiplying the length times the width. Add extra for closets and bring your measurements in store! We can help you work backwards to find products that fit your budget and your style.
3. Grab some paint swatches that match your walls and furniture fabric, so we can help you find flooring that looks professionally chosen and colour coordinated. You don't have to hire an interior designer to make your room look great. Our flooring design consultants can help instead!
4. Consider your needs. Ask yourself the practical questions you need to consider: Do you have pets or young children? How long do you want the flooring to last? Sometimes a little extra investment goes a long way in meeting your expectations.
5. We can help with payment plans. There are definitely options available to you in terms of paying for your floor over a period of time, instead of all at once. Just ask us about the options available and factor this into your decision.
6. Great value. Our sole goal is to offer the best value on your flooring purchase. We will endeavor to get you the highest quality flooring at the lowest price, by taking advantage of our group buying power and passing the savings on to you.
Come have a browse, get some ideas and see what's possible. Who knows? The floor you always wanted may be within reach faster than you think!